To continue to grow, YouTube needs to increase its share of advertising spend from the UK's top brands.
Broadcast - a live celebration of YouTube, its creators, its reach and its effectiveness as an advertising platform for brand owners, and media agencies.
- 542 Clients representing:
- 80% coverage YouTube Priority Accounts
- $2 billion+ TV spend
- 17 Press pick-ups (including articles in Marketing Week, Business Insider and The Drum)
- 962 posts on Twitter & Instagram with a max impression count of 9.4 million and a reach of 470k
- #BrandcastUK top 5 trending term in the UK
"I was absolutely blown away by the show, the content and the event as a whole. Thank you so much for the invite. I can honestly say that I have come away with a fresh perspective on what Matalan could and should be doing on YouTube." - Peter Gould (CMO Matalan)
"Brandcast was a fantastic event. I walked away knowing more about the power of the YouTube platform to help my clients and am excited about the opportunities that lies ahead in 2017." - Fred Westcott (Group Digital Director, Carat)